11 February, 2011

Style crush: Kate Bosworth

Kate Bosworh is fast becoming one of my favourite style icons right along Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Kim Kardashian. She has an effortless sense of fashion and while every outfit seems thrown on, I'm sure she puts a lot of thought in how she ultimately wants to look. To me it is a cross between hippie/bohemian chic and laid-back LA simplicity. I just love how she mixes and matches different items to create an eye popping look without being too overbearing. I LOVE HER!!










 Source: Google Images

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!!!! SHES AMAZING!

    I'M WORKING ON A POST ABOUT HER! I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S READY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always manages to look so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love her too! great simple looks!

    ReplyDelete