05 March, 2009

It's The First!!

Hi
My name is Girley and this is, wait for it, my first blog ever!!! Wowoooooo. I currently live in Ireland but am originally from SA ******** Mzansi Fo Sho ********** . I'm going back to SA in like 2 years, for some sun or whatever, and I am soooooo excited!!! I can't actually wait!!! I haven't been in like 5 years or so. I'll be posting picture and the likes.


I'm doing this for myself too you know!!!

Simmer on this: Art is what you can get away with!!!

'Til the next time.............................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girley!

    This is MeLikey from Poli!! Hope you recognize me; just wanted to say that I really really love your Blog, I mean all the materials, pictures, subjects and Fo sho..shoes and Arts!! Are my kinda things!

    I am happy to see that someone else can also appreciate Artistic and fashion creativity like me!! Its was refreshing, thnks!

    P.S. I'll definitly follow you and let you know when I have my one blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete